December 20, 2010

Holidays...

I'm on holidays !

It's been snowing so much lately. Christmas is so close. Cold wind, snow, Christmas lights, white skies,... Such a nice time. Maybe because my birthday is not that far either !

And yes, i've got a new song ! I wrote the lyrics on the train to Switzerland, and i wrote the music last night. It's called God Is Dead.

I did a gig last Thursday at Le Pop In, in Paris. Stephen played with me. It was really cool. Here are a couple of photos taken by the photographer Aurore Bayle-Loudet.


I'm also playing tomorrow night (Tuesday 21st December) at Les Disquaires (6 rue des Taillandiers, 75011 Paris). Here's the Facebook event : http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=174449729236260&index=1

Well now i've given you some news, i'm going to walk my puppy and play with him in the snow. And i'm also going to buy some Christmas presents. And  i'm going to have a interview for job. That's it. At least for today.

LOVE xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment