December 23, 2010

Holidays, part two

Once again, it's snowing in Paris... I'm starting to get used to it, and i've reached a conclusion : it's much easier (and safer) to walk with heels in the snow. Try it, you'll see.

 
We played at Les Disquaires last Tuesday, with Hugo and Stephen. We had a good time... It was nice to play with Hugo again ! I have to say that i wasn't in a good mood that day because of some... things. 

 
But it's Christmas day tomorrow, and I just can't wait. I love that kind of family things, traditional occasions,... I'm gonna buy some very good bread at the best bakery in Paris, and i'll buy the huge beef rib my mother ordered yesterday ; since i love cooking i'll probably start to prepare it and to cook the potatoes and the mushrooms. And after Christmas i'll spend a few days in the countryside, one hour away from Paris, with my family and Stephen's daughter - who is basically my brother's girlfriend (read this once again, you'll get it quick), Lily. Should be nice... And it should also be a good opportunity to start working on my exams... Though i'd rather write some new songs instead.

And there's something i'm gonna miss a lot during those five long days :

No comments:

Post a Comment