February 28, 2011

Some beautiful pictures taken by three gifted photographers...

I played at La Loge on February 12th, with six musicians (Bradney Scott, David Berland, Amaury Blanchard, Stephen Munson, Mocke Depret and Hugo). It was like an orchestra, i felt like I was flying and spiritually dancing to the sound of the instruments. I'll always remember this moment. Sophie Jarry and Victor Picon took some beautiful photos of the show. After the gig, we all went to my place to drink some wine and eat some biscuits and peanuts (and a big plate of pasta with arrabiata sauce, yes...). Then I spent the day with Victor Picon, we had a very tasty brunch and he took some pictures. You can see all these photos there and there !


We also played at L'International last Sunday, with Mocke and Stephen. Vincent Gauthier was there too ! He took a series of portraits that are really special and unique. Well that's my feeling. See the photos there.





No comments:

Post a Comment